BCP launches transformational online advisor & client website - Vespro
After 2 years of work, BCP is delighted to announce the launch of our new online website for advisors and clients – vespro.bcp.ie.
This innovative website will transform the way you do investments with BCP. It will allow you to invest into BCP products entirely online without the need to complete or sign paperwork. It will drastically reduce the time required to complete an investment. The system will retain key information and AML, which eliminates the need to provide repeat information every time you invest; only any updates to previous information provided is required.
Benefits of Vespro:
- No paperwork/no signatures required to complete a BCP investment
- Initial investments into BCP products are much easier and quicker
- Repeat investments into BCP products can be completed in a fraction of the time compared to paper based investments
- The minimum investment amount is reduced to half the normal minimum, where investments are fully completed online (typically reduced to €15,000 from €30,000)
- Full history retained on your account and can be viewed 24/7
Vespro will replace crm.bcp.ie, when you go to log into CRM you will be redirected to Vespro. You simply login to Vespro using your existing username and password (no need for a PIN) and a code will be texted to your registered mobile phone.
- New clients register a BCP account at vespro.bcp.ie
- Existing BCP clients/advisors who use CRM can immediately login to Vespro provided they have a mobile phone number registered with BCP (for two factor authentication)
- Existing BCP clients/advisors who have not registered for online access simply complete our Vespro online form. Please click here (clients) and click here (advisors) to view/download
- CRM will be available to clients until early January 2019 at which point all clients will use Vespro
We would be delighted to hear from you with any feedback you may have. Please feel free to contact your BCP Relationship Manager or our Sales Support team on 01 6684688 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.